[vtk-developers] Python TestTemplates.py failing

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:30:38 EST 2013

Hi All,
Please excuse my ignorance about this.

But having contributed to vtk I have often wondered where the dashboard
tests for the gerrit submissions are. I generally test on my home machines
and "try" to write carefully but it would be nice to test a gerrit
submission on a wider range of platforms and get an e-mail advising you of
failures instead of waiting until a merge happens.

Am I missing something or doesn't this facility exist?

Regards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean