[vtk-developers] Missing ConfigureEvent in VTK Cocoa

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Dec 23 12:32:58 EST 2013

On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:21:04 -0700, David Gobbi said:

>> Looks like it.  A quick search of the code base leaves me unsure about
>> what it would do exactly... notification of a change in size of the OpenGL
>> drawing context?
>
>Pretty much.  I think it should be linked to NSWindowDidResizeNotification.

I suspect it would be more correct to link it to the size of the NSView changing.  But again, it depends what the semantics of this thing are supposed to be.  It's not the case in any of the VTK unit tests I don't think, but in the SimpleCocoaVTK example code there is one NSWindow with two NSViews showing VTK content.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com