[vtk-developers] VTK 6.0.0 with Qt 4.8.1 on OS X - missing QVTK library in example

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 16:40:27 EST 2013

Hi,

     I have a pre-build Qt 4.8.1 which I have been using for other Qt
projects.

     Whilst getting familiar with VTK 6, having using VTK previous, I
was looking at the example

     */VTK6.0.0/Examples/GUI/Qt/GraphicsView

     Build that example (separate from the rest of VTK), I have a linker
error where it says it cannot find QVTK

     Is there some build steps I can read up to find out what is the
correct way to build the libraries and hence the example ?

Cheers

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5