[vtk-developers] git gerrit help

Dean Inglis inglis.dl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:41:45 EDT 2013

Hi,

being fairly new to git and especially vtk gerrit, I messed up
responding to a code review: the git response ended up as an
additional code review instead of amending to the one originally
sent to gerrit.  I deleted my local topic branch and
I'd like to just start again (amend the original gerrit commit)
but am not sure how to proceed.
On vtk gerrit there is the SHA id of the first commit
and if i do git reflog on my local copy, I have other information
that would enable me to set git HEAD, just not sure
which one to select.

regards,
Dean