[vtk-developers] Failing python tests on mongo.kitware

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Apr 11 13:59:22 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

Are those all tests that you modified? It is not clear from the error
whether it is the X error or the leak that cause the error. If the X error
leads to a crash, it might print false leak information. Did you locally
compile with VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS to verify?

If you can't trace it, one of us can try to track it on the machine.

-berk