[vtk-developers] Moved Mirkwood ninja dashboards to nightly

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 13:56:37 EDT 2013

OK -- so ninja is not officially supported. And sounds like it will not
be in the near future either. I can live with that, although it is
disappointing.

Are jom or nmake officially supported? Or shall I switch to using the
Visual Studio generator to submit dashboards from this machine?

We may as well abandon the gerrit topic then, and Marcus, thanks for
the offer, but don't even bother trying... If it's not going to be
supported, then none of us should waste any more of our time on it.

Thanks,
David C.