[vtk-developers] Module interface files

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:14:09 EDT 2012

I've submitted a gerrit patch to provide a better idea of
what the change entails.  The patch adds WRAP_SPECIAL
classes to the list of exported classes.

Overall, my preference would be to have a full list of all
classes (including non-wrapped ones), and a separate list
of all headers like vtkTypes.h that don't define classes, but
maybe I'm the only person who has a use for them.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/1574/

 - David