[vtk-developers] Proposing patches

TINGAUD Frederic Frederic.TINGAUD at murex.com
Tue Oct 9 09:03:03 EDT 2012

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. It is clearer for the wiki part. Now, the problem remaining for me is that I cannot clone the git repository. I don't know why, as everything seemed OK when I uploaded my public key on Gerrit and it is not the first git server I use, but I keep getting rejected by vtk.org.

Fred