[vtk-developers] Gerrit topics with large numbers of changes

Philippe Pebay philippe.pebay at kitware.com
Sun Oct 7 16:42:00 EDT 2012

Hello Bill

Thanks for your note. I am an atomic-type :) This is a leftover from CVS
times.
In fact I think that VTK still officially recommends atomic commits. Isn't
it so?

Let me see what I can do with this one. But don't worry if you don't have
time, we'll find a way.

Thanks!
Philippe

--
Philippe Pébay, PhD
Director of Visualization and High Performance Computing /