[vtk-developers] Gerrit topics with large numbers of changes

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:34:11 EDT 2012

Philippe,

First, I think we all appreciate gerrit as a review process. And as a
gerrit patch contributor, I appreciate how much work it takes to create,
test and prepare patches for gerrit.

But, as a gerrit reviewer, I find it difficult to do a good job reviewing a
topic that has almost 20 changes. I've seen several people doing this.

I'm at the other extreme. My topics typically have one change.

There is probably a good intermediate approach.

Question: In this topic, http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/1415/ ,
copuld the number of changes been reduced?

Bill