[vtk-developers] howto report a bug?

Henning Meyer tutmann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:23:03 EDT 2012

Hi Sebastien,

thank you for the quick answer. But I have to disagree.
The cell size stays the same in relation to the radius of the sphere -
in both cases the cell size is radius*2/20;
You can also tell from the meshes, that the cell size is not changed.
But the mesh quality is higher - which I suspect - maybe because of
the values of the Implicit Function. In the first example the values
are between -1 and 1, in the second example between -1000 and 1000.

Henning