[vtk-developers] howto report a bug?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Oct 4 16:45:43 EDT 2012

Hi Hennning,

you properly reported a bug, but this is not a bug.

In your example, you have an implicit function of a sphere that has a
radius 1 or .5.
And you sample that function across 20 cells in each dimension.
But in one case, you do it between -1 and 1 in each dimension and in
the second case you do it between -10000.0 and +10000.0.
Therefore the cell size that get created and clipped is not the same
which brings the artifact that you are seeing.
Which is totally expected...

Seb