[vtk-developers] IGNORE_WRAP_EXCLUDE dropped by modularization (was: vtkGenericOpenGLRenderWindow crashes TestSetGet)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon May 14 10:53:20 EDT 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM, David Gobbi <david.gobbi at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that vtkTextureUnitManager isn't in
> vtkRenderingOpenGLHierarchy.txt, so the wrappers no longer
> automatically exclude methods that use it as a parameter.  I'll
> look into this, I think that something is missing either from the
> CMakeLists.txt or from one of the cmake wrapping macros.

The modular build system transition removed IGNORE_WRAP_EXCLUDE:

 http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=commitdiff;h=0c1471f1#patch33

Therefore the WRAP_EXCLUDE property of vtkTextureUnitManager is
honored, so it does not appear in vtkRenderingOpenGLHierarchy.txt, so
when wrapping vtkOpenGLRenderWindow::GetTextureUnitManager the wrapper
assumes it is a normal VTK class.

-Brad