[vtk-developers] Offscreen rendering, Render to 3D texture

Jana Sefcikova neollie at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:11:12 EDT 2012

Dear List Users,

Can I realise offscreen rendering to 2D/3D texture in vtk using framebuffer
and shaders ?
If so, could someone enlighten me on how to do that (simle skelet) or
provide me some resources/examples to learn it ?

I know how to make it in pure OpenGl using GL_EXT_framebuffer_object , but
I do not know how to make it in vtk if it is possible.
I found class vtkFrameBufferObject with notice in its documentation "not to
be used directly".

Kindly help.

Thanks

Jana