[vtk-developers] Modularization, Context2D and Tcl

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Mar 26 11:50:14 EDT 2012

So, for now I have applied a mapping of numerals to Roman numerals,
and that works well. The TCL objects have the 2 replaced by II,
everything else remains as is. This is a possible option too, although
I am not particularly tied to the name.

None of these classes were ever wrapped in Tcl or Java as we failed to
add the handwritten code to make them part of those wrapped imports.
This is not automated, but it does beg the question of how many Tcl
users are out there and if they are largely supporting legacy Tcl
scripts and not looking at new API.

Marcus