[vtk-developers] Modularization, Context2D and Tcl

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Sun Mar 25 23:19:21 EDT 2012

That was my other thought, although at this stage the 3D stuff is so
new and small it hardly seems worth it. It also looks ugly to me, but
I could learn to live with it. As a policy it looks like we must only
allow letters a-z to guarantee it will work everywhere (or do some
weird transform for Tcl).