[vtk-developers] Instructions for building VTK using devenv.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:35:34 EDT 2012

Hi David,
I'll do that. I will also add some instructions for setting up VS2008
Express and VS2010 Express for 64-bit compilations as these questions seem
to crop up frequently. But first Dell has to replace the motherboard and
touch pad on my machine!
It will be done towards the end of the coming week.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean