[vtk-developers] Changing/Defining VTK's minimum Mac OS X requirements?

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Mar 15 11:06:42 EDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So I've merged the change that removes pre-10.5 support.  It broke one dashboard:
>
> dashmacmini2.kitware / Tiger-x86-gcc
>
> Could it be changed to build 5.x instead of 6.x?  Or, since it's an x86 machine, its OS could be updated.

That dashboard runs dashboards for quite a few projects, some of which
may be doing this to maintain compatibility with Tiger. We could
remove that build/switch it to build the release branch, and retire it
once 6.0 is released. So that definitely leaves us without any testing
for VTK Carbon classes as far as I can tell.

Marcus