[vtk-developers] Merging remove VTK 4 compatibility branch on Wednesday

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:37:43 EST 2012

Good to know. I'll abandon my topic. I guess the alternative is to
explicitly define the methods in the derived class and invoke the
superclass' method. Not ideal because if a new method(same name,
different signature)  is added in the base class, the derived classes
will have to be edited again. This is what happened in ITK and we
decided to go with the using declaration.