[vtk-developers] Merging remove VTK 4 compatibility branch on Wednesday

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Mar 7 11:45:59 EST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We think that the remove-vtk-4-compatibility is ready to be merged to
> master, and plan to make the merge on Wednesday. Berk has described
> this work previously, and it involves a large number of changes.

This was successfully merged by Brad this morning, right before all
network access went down in our office (still trying to figure out if
the two events were related). We are back online now, please let us
know if you encounter any problems after the merge. You may need to
rebase any old topics, and ensure you account for the changes
introduced in this merge to the pipeline and other related areas.

Thanks,

Marcus