[vtk-developers] QVTK* classes missing from doxygen?

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Jun 21 16:00:52 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I ctrl+f search for "qvtk" on this page:
> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classes.html
>
> it doesn't find anything. Shouldn't things like QVTKWidget show up here?

I will take a look, they should show up (and the dashboard is building
Qt modules). It may be an issue in the Perl documentation translation
process, it attempts to generate a list of all modules and doxygenify
it before starting doxygen on the generated headers.

I would love to switch to a simpler system where the headers were in
Doxygen format and we just called doxygen on the headers in the source
tree, there are quite a few steps between the headers and the
generated Doxygen API HTML.

Marcus