[vtk-developers] QVTKRenderWindowInteractor OpenGL bug fix

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:54:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

I pushed in [1] a bug fix that resolves a crash when trying to embed a
QVTKRenderWindowInteractor in a PySide (v1.1.1) Linux application. The
commit is marked as a WIP because I have the following error when the
cone testing application exits:

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  135 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)

I don't know if its VTK or PySide (or both) related. Do you guys have any idea?

[1]: http://review.source.kitware.com/6249

--
Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images