[vtk-developers] Why bug #12151 not fixed?

Piotr Domagalski piotr.domagalski at man.poznan.pl
Thu Jun 14 10:55:04 EDT 2012

On 06/14/12 16:41, Cory Quammen wrote:
> When a bug isn't fixed, it's because no one has had the time or money
> to implement the fix.

Hi Cory,

I completely agree. The thing is that the particular bug report already
has got a patch, sent by the reporter. It is available in the bug
tracking system.

My intention, when posting this question, was to ask whether the patch
wasn't applied because it might cause some other problems (it works for
me) or just simply that no one managed to take a closer look at it.

All the best,

--
Piotr Domagalski
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center