[vtk-developers] Modules missing from the Standalone Group

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:25:41 EDT 2012

According to the description in CMake/vtkGroups.cmake,
# The StandAlone group is a special group of all modules that need no
external
# dependencies, such as Boost, MPI, etc. It does include those that use
OpenGL
# and the ones that rely in third party libraries VTK can build (by
default).

The changes I'm referring to are here:
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=commit;h=526bfcf34d1129e90f12f9c20ffd5f552861e4c9