[vtk-developers] Modules missing from the Standalone Group

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Jul 17 20:45:52 EDT 2012

The StandAlone group shouldn't have an OpenGL dependence (that is what
the Rendering group is for). The groups don't need (or at least didn't
- not sure what recent changes you are referring to) need to list
every module - just the ones that pull in the others.

I only added the leaves, but the group mechanism could certainly list
them all explicitly. I don't think vtkContext2D etc should be added
though, as that would add an OpenGL dependency to the StandAlone
group.

Marcus