[vtk-developers] vtkChemistry review

David Lonie loniedavid at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:51:59 EST 2012

Hi list,

I'd like to put up a reminder about the vtkChemistry kit I submitted
to Gerrit last August as part of my GSoC project. It is still pending
review. Is there a developer group I should request review from on
Gerrit? I've received a couple inquiries from interested users, and
I'm not sure what to tell them in regards to a timeframe when the code
will be ready.

For reference, the patches are here:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/q/project:VTK+topic:vtkChemistry,n,z
I've made an effort to keep each patch small and easily digestible for
review -- if there's anything else I can do to make the reviews
easier, please let me know.

On a related note, I've been asked specifically about vtkChemistry
bindings for scripting languages. I assume these are generated
automatically? Or should I add/modify a SWIG configuration file
somewhere?

Thanks,

Dave