[vtk-developers] vtkBoxWidget2 disable scaling on z direction

Laurent Chauvin lchauvin at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 9 12:02:09 EST 2012

Hello,

I am using a vtkBoxWidget2 for a project. The "thickness" (= height = z
direction) of the box is defined by me, and I would like the user doesn't
have the possibility to change the "thickness" of the box.
However I would like the user to be able to scale on x and y (length and
width) direction.

I was thinking hiding handles on z direction, but I can only show/hide them
all (not choose which one to hide).

I have seen there is a Scale disabled flag, but it prevent scaling for all
directions.

Do you know if there a way to do it ?

Thank you.
-Laurent

--
Laurent Chauvin, MS
Surgical Navigation and Robotics Laboratory, Radiology