[vtk-developers] ANN: VTK moving to topic reviews in Gerrit on Wednesday

Chris Harris chris.harris at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 11:54:05 EST 2012

Hi,

Just to clarify the topic view process for people. I have notice a
couple of topics have been submitted and people have reviewed them at
a change level, which is perfectly valid, however, its the review at
the topic level that controls when a topic can be merged. So for
example for topic "T23fix-reflection-filter-bug-0012734" the review
needs to be perform on this page
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/23/ to move it into a  state that
can be merged.

Regards,