[vtk-developers] Gerrit topis with many changes

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:42:21 EST 2012

Phillipe,

It is very difficult to review gerrit topic like
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/1805/ which have so many changes.
I try to keep my topics limited to one or two changes.
 For example, one change might correct a bug and another might add or
change a test.

I see that many of your changes are corrections to other changes.

If you do a
git add -- filenames
then a
git commit --amend

the corrections will be part of the last commit.

If you cut/past the change-id in a commit that you are making a
correction or minor addition to git will keep them part of the
original change.

To be honest, I don;t do not see how anyone can review a topic like this.

Bill