[vtk-developers] Wrapping/Tools

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:52:57 EDT 2012

Just one more quick question before I push the next (hopefully final) changeset.

How can I force vtkWrapping.cmake to build the hierarchy files
whenever the vtkWrappingTools module is on?  What is the best way in
cmake to check if a module has been turned on?  Or is it even a wise
thing to do?

 - David