[vtk-developers] Wrapping/Tools

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Aug 16 12:49:06 EDT 2012

Hmm, in that case I'd vote for building those always. These are just
build tools like vtkProcessShader, etc, which are always built whether
they are used or not. Makes it possible for projects dependent on VTK
to wrap their own classes in Python etc even if VTK was not Python
wrapped, for example.

Utkarsh