[vtk-developers] OpenGL extension "NV_shader_buffer_store" can not be supported?

qwcbeyond 340181048 at qq.com
Mon Aug 13 23:43:28 EDT 2012

Hi,everyone.I want to use the opengl extension NV_shader_buffer_store in my
new renderer,but I found the vtk looks like doesn't support this extention.
I use this
extensions->ExtensionSupported("GL_NV_shader_buffer_store");

to checked if vtk support this extension.
And the result is false.But I found this extention  in vtkgl.cxx

int vtkgl::LoadExtension(const char *name, vtkOpenGLExtensionManager
*manager)
{
if (strcmp(name, "GL_NV_shader_buffer_store") == 0)
    {
    return 1;
    }

}

It looks like vtk should support it,but why the vtkOpenGLExtensionManager
doesn't support?