[vtk-developers] NetCDF mangling, extra underscores?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Aug 8 08:34:43 EDT 2012

On 08/07/2012 02:30 PM, David E DeMarle wrote:
> Doh! That would be _me.
>
> I'll apply the patch and watch the dashboards. Thanks for finding it.

Did anyone actually try this patch before merging it?  It failed everywhere
on the dashboard because the mangling header is not consistently included
at the top of every translation unit.  The only way it worked at all before
is the extra '_' in the mangling definitions caused them to not work so
nothing was really mangled.  I've reverted this for now:

 http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/1041/
 http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=commitdiff;h=ecfb81fd

More work will be needed to fix mangling of vtknetcdf.

-Brad