[vtk-developers] Nightly doxygen out of date

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Apr 27 08:54:35 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Pat Marion <pat.marion at kitware.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Sorry for the noise if this issue has already been discussed.  It appears
>> that doxygen is on vacation.  The doxygen at
>> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/ was last generated April 8th, and
>> unfortunately many of the links to gitweb are broken, for example all the
>> Class to Tests links.
>>
> Hi,
>
> It is on my list of things I need to get to. It is a little more
> challenging due to the Perl code I need to edit to transform our
> special header markup into Doxygen. I will try to get to this in the
> next day or two, it is largely a matter of automating the addition of
> module directories rather than hardcoding them (as was the case).

I worked on this last night, and have a patch up on Gerrit with most
of the necessary changes. The experimental update (pushed manually for
now) has also been uploaded so please check the nightly documentation
and let us know if you see any problems.

Thanks,

Marcus