[vtk-developers] Nightly doxygen out of date

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Apr 26 18:03:09 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Pat Marion <pat.marion at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the noise if this issue has already been discussed.  It appears
> that doxygen is on vacation.  The doxygen at
> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/ was last generated April 8th, and
> unfortunately many of the links to gitweb are broken, for example all the
> Class to Tests links.

Hi,

It is on my list of things I need to get to. It is a little more
challenging due to the Perl code I need to edit to transform our
special header markup into Doxygen. I will try to get to this in the
next day or two, it is largely a matter of automating the addition of
module directories rather than hardcoding them (as was the case).

Thanks,

Marcus