[vtk-developers] Science module directory

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Apr 10 10:24:57 EDT 2012

I think Domains would be better, and I prefer it to Science. We set
out very early on that library names would be camel case, and that top
level groups could only have one word to avoid any confusion.

Unless anyone says anything soon, I would like to proceed with
Domains. I remember brainstorming some of these with George a few
weeks ago as we were unhappy with the current layout.

Marcus