[vtk-developers] Update on VTK modularization progress

tom fogal tfogal at sci.utah.edu
Tue Sep 27 14:00:25 EDT 2011

Eeek, I didn't know the modularization effort included a rework of how
GL worked.  You might be interested in commits like these:

https://gitorious.org/visit-vtk/visit-vtk/commit/a8f227626619cb3355ae130bfd2b2b17c8c5bd22/diffs

https://gitorious.org/visit-vtk/visit-vtk/commit/49d013d02304c867ac246f3744e6e4b0d9e25ff3

and there are many more in

    https://gitorious.org/visit-vtk/visit-vtk/commits/5.8

I didn't do very well with the build system though, I'd bet you've done
a better job with that.

In any case, we should coordinate ... I want to get commits like the
above into VTK proper so that we don't have to hold on to them
indefinitely, and it sounds like we have similar goals.

-tom