[vtk-developers] PCAStatistics Example doesn't work

Wenlong Wang scc.wwl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:15:53 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm trying to run example at
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Utilities/vtkPCAStatistics.

Although I linked the right library file(vtkInfovis.lib), there are still
four errors about unresolved external symbols.

*1. bool __cdecl rmatrixsvd(class
ap::template_2d_array<double,1>,int,int,int,int,int,class
ap::template_1d_array<double,1> &,class ap::template_2d_array<double,1>
&,class ap::template_2d_array<double,1> &)
2. void __cdecl ap::afree(void *)
3. void __cdecl ap::vmove(double *,double const *,int)
4. void * __cdecl ap::amalloc(unsigned int,unsigned int)*

Can anyone give me some suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes
Wenlong