[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] VTK 4 compatibility removal - update

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:56:46 EDT 2011

I don't think it's meaningless. I think it shows that someone has to look at
each of these occurrences.

Please do not underestimate how much work it will take to upgrade an
application that will see no immediate benefit other than being able to run
the same application with a new version of the code.