[vtk-developers] Need help

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Sun Mar 27 20:33:00 EDT 2011

Dhastha, perhaps in this case a better place is the OpenFOAM Forum
http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam-paraview/79974-paraview-error-servers-servermanager-vtksmproxymanager-cxx-line-368-a.html

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN