[vtk-developers] Need help

Dhastha dhasthagheer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:14:21 EDT 2011

I dont know whether this is correct place to ask this question.

I am using openfoam and parafoam for my CFD application . while
running parafoam, I am getting following error

ERROR: In /home/opencfd/OpenFOAM/ThirdParty-1.7.x/ParaView-3.8.1/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxyManager.cxx,
line 369
vtkSMProxyManager (0xa06d750): No proxy that matches: group=sources
and proxy=PV3FoamReader were found.

ERROR: In /home/opencfd/OpenFOAM/ThirdParty-1.7.x/ParaView-3.8.1/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMDeserializer.cxx,
line 58
vtkSMCompoundProxyDefinitionLoader (0xa569c58): Could not create a
proxy of group: sources type: PV3FoamReader

Thanks in advance.

--
Cheers,

Dhastha