[vtk-developers] vtkSTLWriter.cxx and .h warning modification

Glenn Faken glenn.faken at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 22:08:42 EST 2011

Yeah I should have checked the code to make sure that it was the properly
uploaded before posting that link. I thought I had this thing figured out.
Here is the link with the new code http://review.source.kitware.com/1115 . I
removed the cin portion to pause the system till the user was done with it.

Well your confusion has confused me :) The warning macro that was
implemented was in response to the bug
<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=10854>that you reported and
suggested a warning or some other way of notifying the user that it may not
do what they wanted. The warning can easily be turned into an error macro if
need be. In the .h file it suggest that you use vtkTriangleFilter to convert
polygons to triangles. So maybe I need to find a way to pipe the points that
its getting through that but that might be the beginnings of some spaghetti
code.

--

Glenn Faken