[vtk-developers] vtkArrayCalculator / vtkFunctionParser

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 27 14:20:27 EDT 2011

Hi Pat,

I do not maintain a public git. The code is temporarily here:

http://otoro.itis.ethz.ch/~dominik/tmp/vtkPythonParser/

I am glad to contribute it. Note: currently it is implemented as a
"vtkmy" extension and was tested with VTK 5.6.1. The whole code might
need some trivial adaptation in case it is injected into the main
track (DLL macros, "import vtkmy", etc.).
Looking forward your feedback / improvement suggestions.

Dominik