[vtk-developers] vtkSelectVisiblePoints on empty data set

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jun 7 08:30:49 EDT 2011

That is probably an oversight. Try changing the
vtkSelectVisiblePoints::RequestData to do an early check for empty input
dataset and make it produce an empty output dataset and return 1.

If that change doesn't break any regression tests on your machine please
send the patch to the list and we'll push it to the repository.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive