[vtk-developers] Issue with vtkKWWizardWorkflow on Windows

Laurent Chauvin lchauvin at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 29 15:09:15 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am developing a wizard on Slicer 3.6. Everything works great on Linux, but
I have an issue when using on Windows.
My problem is, when I call the SetInitialStep(vtkKWWizardStep* step) from
vtkKWWizardWorkflow, this is creating an issue on Windows.
Slicer is starting well, but when I am loading data, the 3D view is not
moving anymore (rotation, translation, etc...). Sometimes it moves,
sometimes not. I have to try to move it three or four times to make it move.
This is random. But the bug happen everytime. (The bug is always there, but
I can move the 3D view once on 3-4 times).

After debugging my code, I found the function SetInitalStep is responsible
of this bug. I know this function is starting the state machine. so I think
the issue is in there, but I can't find it.

Is there windows related code inside ?

Thank you.
-Laurent

--