[vtk-developers] VTK 5.8 release date

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 16:47:37 EDT 2011

It will be sooner than that. I promise. I was recently given the go ahead to
proceed with the release after waiting for 2 months for some features. Right
now I am awaiting the following fixes.

JF - Chart Color transfer functions
JC - Python std args?
John Bidiscombe - Disable rotation of vtkBoxWidget2
Marcus Hanwel - Fix Charts-TestLinePlotInteraction

If anyone else has anything else please let me know.