[vtk-developers] vtkSleep bug?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:29:55 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:21 AM, David Partyka <david.partyka at kitware.com>wrote:

I just looked over your code and appears reasonable.
> Considering you already have commit access, you have already been granted a
> level of trust. Run a ctest -D Experimental and see how this affects any
> tests, if all is well then merge it. I'll back you up ;-)

It would, of course, be awesome if there was a "Stage" section on the
dashboard, and a few machines that merged all the staged branches before
running their nightly tests.  And the Continuous machines could run off the
stage, too.  But I'll leave that to the experts.

 - David