[vtk-developers] vtkSleep bug?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Jan 28 11:16:10 EST 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:24:01 -0700, David Gobbi said:

>I don't know who was responsible for the copy/paste, but the
>original code from vtkVideoSource is mine. In my own defence,
>when I wrote the code, OS X didn't exist.
>
>Since you volunteered, there is probably a suitable kwsys function
>that could be called instead, and if not, you can petition Kitware to
>add one ;)

I pushed a branch named "vtkSleep-fixes" to the stage.  It fixes the
issue on OS X, fixes a warning, and makes the triplications identical.

I leave moving it to someone that knows VTK's architecture better than me.

Which reminds me.... wrt to the git workflow... what do I do now that
I've pushed to the stage?  Do I wait for a reviewer then merge to
master?  Or does the reviewer to that?  Or do I just trust myself and
merge now?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com