[vtk-developers] create a widget vs the camera

youpie meriadegp at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 26 04:56:48 EST 2011

Hi,

I created a widget to animate some points in my scene. So The widget herit
from vtkWidget3d.
But now it's done i have the interaction between other actor and my widget
as I want but I lost the manipulation of my scene.
Before the widget, when I do the minimum to draw an objet, I can move the
scene around it. But now I added the widget, I can't move the scene.

So do i have to implement by myself these movement in the widget classes ?
If I compare to the vtkBoxWidget of vtkPointWidget, I see they implement
Translate and Rotate and scale.
I didn't do that beacause I thank that was not necessary.

An idea ?