[vtk-developers] any classes can edit vtk surface mesh directly, such as split/collapse/flip edges and add/delete/split faces, etc?

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 07:54:41 EST 2011

Hi Chenbk,
 you should take a look at this repository:
https://github.com/valette/ACVD
For pure-VTK stuff you should look at how topological changes are done in
VTK/Graphics/vtkDecimatePro.cxx
Also, I implemented a remeshing class in pure VTK with more or less all these operations, you can look at how I implemented them here:
https://github.com/lantiga/vmtk/blob/master/vtkVmtk/DifferentialGeometry/vtkvmtkPolyDataSurfaceRemeshing.cxx
Hope this helps

Luca